ICCOPT 2019 is glad to announce that financial support will be offered
for young researchers who have no or little financial support from their home institutions towards
conference and travel expenses, and for important contributors who would not otherwise be able to attend ICCOPT.
The available travel grant is restricted to a maximum of 450 EUR per person.
Due to limited funds, the exact amount of financial help will be decided upon completion of all applications.
Deadline for application of a financial support grant: Apr 1, 2019
The travel grant application results will be communicated to the applicants by
Apr 19, 2019.
Eligible for the financial support are
- PhD students, and young researchers who have obtained their PhD degree no more than 3
years ago, and intend to present their research in the ICCOPT 2019 in the
form of a poster or a talk;
- other contributors, who have no or little financial support from their
The application package should include:
- A cover letter containing the following information:
- a brief explanation of the reasons why a grant is requested;
- a description of the applicant’s research and of the intended
- An updated curriculum vitae.
- A letter of support from PhD supervisor/Mentor/Senior member of the home institution who is familiar with the applicant's research.
- A table with estimated costs and potential financial support available from
the home (or other) institutions.
Retired senior colleagues who do not have institutional travel support can
send a simple email to
for fee exemption.
The following steps are necessary to apply for financial support:
- Sign in at the conference management system and submit your scientific
contribution before Apr 1, 2019.
- Send the Application Package above in pdf-format via
email to before
Apr 1, 2019.